Members are individually responsible for compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws.
Lawful firearms carry by uniformed law enforcement officers or concealed carry in accordance with state or federal law is not prohibited.
Additionally on MakeICT property…
- Open carry of firearms by members or guests is prohibited
- Possession of all parts required to assemble and discharge a firearm assembly is prohibited.
- Manufacturing of firearm frames or receivers as defined by 18 U.S.C. 921 is prohibited
- For-profit gunsmith operations are prohibited
- Firearms parts on premises shall be under the continuous supervision of owning member
Approved by the board on November 15 2018