Revision as of 05:34, 31 May 2017 by James Lancaster (Created page with "* Members with keys may bring guests into the MakeICT Makerspace. * Guests must sign-in and wear a guest ID. * Any person who is not a member with a key must be the guest of a...")
- Members with keys may bring guests into the MakeICT Makerspace.
- Guests must sign-in and wear a guest ID.
- Any person who is not a member with a key must be the guest of a member with a key to occupy the MakeICT Makerspace outside of officially posted event times.
- This includes members who have not yet received their key, have lost their key, or, for any reason, do not have a key upon arrival at the makerspace.
- Members are responsible for their guests and their actions.
- Guests must be directly supervised at all times while in the MakeICT Makerspace.
- This includes children. The lounge is not a daycare.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to become members and obtain a key.
- Three guests or fewer do not require any type of reservation. Members with keys may host a private meeting or event at the MakeICT Makerspace, as long as they are not charging a fee. If any rooms or resources are to be held, or if there are more than 3 non-member guests, a reservation must be submitted and approved 14 days in advance. The host member is responsible/liable for activities of their guests, and all guests must follow official guest policies. There is no fee for this resource to our members, but a donation is suggested to offset facility costs.
- To submit a reservation, fill out the form at http://makeict.org/reservations
- Reservations will be listed on the public calendar
Approved by the board 30 May 2017