June 21 2018

From MakeICT
Revision as of 12:11, 10 June 2018 by Kim (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "== Roll Call == * Previous Board Members ** President - Kim Burton ** Vice President - James Lancaster ** Treasurer - David Springs ** Secretary - Rustin Atkeisson ** At Large...")

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Roll Call

  • Previous Board Members
    • President - Kim Burton
    • Vice President - James Lancaster
    • Treasurer - David Springs
    • Secretary - Rustin Atkeisson
    • At Large Director - LaDeana Dockery
    • At Large Director - Kip Landwehr
    • At Large Director - Malissa Long
    • At Large Director - Kez Cook
  • Current Board Members
    • From the bylaws: Each elected director shall serve from the time of their election at the annual meeting until the following annual meeting (1 year)
    • Future bylaws revision should really include a more logical transition period (ie, July 1)
  • Members

Standing Items

  • Treasurer's report
    • Cashflow was presented at the annual meeting
  • Previous minutes
    • May 4 2018 - not on the wiki yet
    • May 21 2018
  • Safety & security
    • Review/disclose any recent concerns about safety and security
  • Thanks & recognition
    • Tons of riverfest volunteers!
      • Barb Davis is a most amazing person
      • Kim Burton
      • Patrick Hutchison
      • LaDeana Dockery
      • Malissa Long
      • Rhonda Davis
      • Mark Esau
      • Krissie Lagana
      • Trysten Jones
      • Drew Holler
      • David Span

New Business

Security

  • Has membership form been updated per our last resolution? [IT]
  • Electrical updates
    • To be handled by makerspace director/area leads meeting

Programs

  • DevICT/KLF moving out progress
  • Makerspace
    • Insurance questions were brought up at the last meeting (how do we count people, ages, etc) David Springs to report out on any meetings with our insurers

Lake Afton Observatory Partnership

  • James Lancaster to write up proposal.
    • @TODO (James, no date): write proposal for partnership with Lake Afton Observatory.

Education Workgroup

  • Kim to send out interest mega-survey, ready for next newsletter.

Offsite equipment

Annual meeting planning

  • How did it go?

Committee Reports

Committee signup is at http://bit.ly/makeict11

Committees

  • Finance (David)
    • Where are new building funds allocated?
  • New Building
  • Special Projects (Mike)
  • Membership and Events (LaDeana)
    • How did NOMCON Santa Fe go?
    • Who wants to give membership stats, membership or treasurer?
  • IT (Christian K)
  • Security (David S)
  • Scholarships (Kim)
  • Outreach (Barb)
  • Makerfaire (James S)
  • Fundraising/Donor recognition (Paul M)
  • Communications (James L)
  • Showroom (Dean D)

Decision Summary

    Task Summary