Welcome to MakeICT's wiki
MakeICT's wiki is a place where anybody can share information, thoughts, or anything helpful about any project or topic which may be of interest to MakeICTers. This wiki is open to and editable by anybody wishing to contribute. If you wonder if something could be on here then it can.
MakeICT's mission: We innovate, learn, and build community at the intersection of art, technology, science, and culture.
- Official Website
- Main Forum for Communication
- Contact Information
- Maker Academy
- Resource Links
- External Workshop and Class Policies
- Purchases and Reimbursements
- Machine Access
- Tool Loans to MakeICT Policy
- All Rules and Policies on the wiki
Current Collaborative Projects and Special Interest Groups
- Special Projects Process and Brigade Items
- Makers CNC
- Electronic Door Entry
- Little Free Libraries
- Outreach Gaggle
- Web Hive
- Embedded Thursday
- Security Team
- Green Team
- Laser Heads
- Arcade Cabinet
- Onboarding Group
- MakerFaire Committee
Classes and Hosted Events
If you would like to teach a class, please fill out this form: Teach a class
Dates in this section are updated manually, and irregularly so always check http://makeict.org/calendar for the latest dates.
- General information about workshops and classes
- Laser Cutter Authorization Class Next class: Thursday, April 6 at 6 pm. Register Here: 
- Metal Shop Safety Class Next class: Friday, March 24 at 6 pm. Register Here: 
- Wood Shop Safety Class Next class: Wednesday, March 15 at 6 pm. Register Here: 
- Intro to CNC: a Foam Cutting Workshop
- Intro to 3D Printing Next class: Saturday, 25 February 2017 at 1pm Register Here: 
- Advanced 3D Printing and Modeling
- Intro to CNC: Shopbot Next class: Sunday, February 26th at 2 pm. Register Here: 
- Other Workshops
- Instructables Build Nights
- Prior Classes, click expand on the right to see.
- Social Gatherings / Miscellaneous
- Prior gatherings and classes, click expand on the right to see.
Prior Projects & Groups
To see prior groups expand this section --->
- 3D Printing and Modeling
- Bus, bus, bus!
- Future Planning Committee
- Powerwheels Racing
- Wichita Patcher's Circle
(If one of these is interesting to you, feel free to post a message on the forums about it, and you can see about the status of these items.)
Getting Started Using Our Wiki
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.