Difference between revisions of "May 21 2018"

From MakeICT
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 24: Line 24:
  
 
=== Key Policy ===
 
=== Key Policy ===
* New key form
+
* New key form & policy
 
** https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NNSqy2txTLSDY_gbwu5uvn3nUTZZ_XUH3M6ZjxrTRas
 
** https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NNSqy2txTLSDY_gbwu5uvn3nUTZZ_XUH3M6ZjxrTRas
 +
** https://docs.google.com/document/d/16AxB6ZACMD1wXZT6N_Rh-GmQs3J-2krvlL4TfBI_FcE
  
 
=== Security ===
 
=== Security ===

Revision as of 13:14, 19 May 2018

Roll Call

  • Board Members
    • President - Kim Burton
    • Vice President - James Lancaster
    • Treasurer - David Springs
    • Secretary - Rustin Atkeisson
    • At Large Director - LaDeana Dockery
    • At Large Director - Kip Landwehr
    • At Large Director - Malissa Long
    • At Large Director - Kez Cook
  • Members

Standing Items

  • Treasurer's report
    • Can we see the cashflow report from March?
  • Previous minutes
  • Safety & security
    • Has membership form been updated per our last resolution? [IT]
    • Quote for electrical updates
  • Thanks & recognition

New Business

Key Policy

Security

  • Errors & Omissions policy - David Springs to go get a quote from our insurance on adding this

Programs

  • DevICT/KLF moving out progress
  • Makerspace
    • How are the area access policy revisions going?

Consignment committee lead

Lake Afton Observatory Partnership

  • James Lancaster to write up proposal.
    • @TODO (James, no date): write proposal for partnership with Lake Afton Observatory.

Education Workgroup

  • Kim to send out interest mega-survey

Offsite equipment

Annual meeting planning

Program Reports

  • Makerspace
  • DevICT
  • Maker Academy/Outreach - Riverfest STEM City tents, Encampment next Saturday
  • Kansas Linux Fest will not be in May, leads are looking at schedule

Committee Reports

Committee signup is at http://bit.ly/makeict11

Committees

  • Finance (David)
    • Where are new building funds allocated?
  • New Building
    • Requirements capture update
  • Special Projects (David)
    • Joel offered to help with electric bus
  • Membership and Events (LaDeana)
    • Next general meeting is the annual meeting in June
    • Membership report: We have 400 members! (per Wild Apricot)
      • Mar 2018 - 25
      • Feb 2018 - 31
      • Jan 2018 - 54
      • Database change is causing issues with our pull of lapsed members. Christian/LaDeana to work on a report.
  • IT
    • Electronic waivers are happening
  • Security (David S)
  • Scholarships (Kim)
  • Outreach (Barb)
  • Makerfaire (James S)
    • Submit your tables!
  • Fundraising/Donor recognition (Paul M)
  • Communications (James L)
  • Strategic Vision (Malissa)
    • NOMCON June 9-10 Santa Fe New Mexico

Decision Summary

    Task Summary