Prusa i3 MK3
|Prusa i3 MK3|
Stock image of Prusa i3 MK3
|Build Volume||250 x 210 x 200 mm|
|Filament Types||PLA, ABS|
|X/Y Resolution||0.01 mm|
|Z Resolution||~0.01 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||300° C|
|Max Bed Temperature||100° C|
|Website||Prusa i3 MK3 Store Page|
This printer has a number of advanced features that are not present on any of our other machines:
- Filament sensor to detect jams and material depletion
- Automatic bed leveling
- Head crash detection
See 3D_Printing#Machine_Access_Policy for access policy.
See 3D Printing#Workflow for general workflow information.
DO NOT SPRAY BED WITH HAIRSPRAY!
In order for prints to adhere properly the bed must be clean. Wipe it down with isopropyl alcohal (NOT acetone!) before a print to ensure that the bed is free of oils and dust.
- Press the click wheel once for menu
- Select preheat and choose the appropriate material
- Once heated, press the click wheel for menu
- Scroll down and choose 'Unload Filament'
- Remove filament immediately
- Insert new material and it should automatically load
- If it doesn't load automatically, select 'Autoload Filament' from the menu and follow prompts
DO NOT USE SCRAPERS!
Lift the spring steel sheet off of the bed by the front corners. Gently flex the bed in both directions until the print loosens enough to be removed.
This printer was purchased using a combination of membership dues and targeted donations. Thanks to everyone who donated!