April 18 2019
- 1 AGENDA
- 1.1 Roll Call
- 1.2 Standing Items
- 1.3 New Business
- 1.4 Old Business
- 1.5 Committee Reports
- 1.5.1 IT - Tom Bloom
- 1.5.2 Membership (and Community outreach) - Shannon Fisher
- 1.5.3 Creator Showroom - Dean Day
- 1.5.4 Communications (and Wikibrarian) - LaDeana Dockery
- 1.5.5 Security (and Safety) - Ken Steadman
- 1.5.6 Scholarships- Nick Endicott
- 1.5.7 Outreach (and Education) - Daryl Goad
- 1.5.8 Fundraising- Meghan Iacuzzi
- 1.5.9 Special Projects (and Makerfaire) - Nicole Kirkhart
- 1.6 Decision Summary
- 1.7 Task Summary
- President - Kim Burton
- Vice President - LaDeana Dockery
- Treasurer - David Springs
- Secretary - Ken Steadman
- At Large Director - Barb Davis
- At Large Director - Rustin Atkeisson
- At Large Director - Malissa Long
- At Large Director - James Lancaster
- Thanks & recognition
- Safety and security
- Treasurer's report
- School tours and task list
Proposed policy discussion
- Member meeting procedures
- Who else should have the right to call a member meeting?
Educational Program Updates
May 23 - How to teach a class
Statistics posted to https://talk.makeict.org/t/education-stats/3084
What's needed for makerfaire?
Last year's proposal was:
- May 18 call for nominations & questions (actually happened May 11, people were antsy) 
- June 9 deadline for questions
- June 16 Annual Meeting
Kim is working a partnership with Museum of World Treasures to trade for space.
Avoid Father's day June 16, avoid Riverfest May 31-June 8.
Election committee needed two weeks out, per Voting policy.
Is the bus on auction yet?
Requested items from each committee:
- Accomplishments this month
- Upcoming goals
- Where do you need help/how to get involved?
IT - Tom Bloom
Decision last month was to pay for wild apricot for a year
Membership (and Community outreach) - Shannon Fisher
Shannon requested a few minutes to discuss volunteer recruitment