Building Access Policy
Revision as of 02:23, 21 June 2018 by James Lancaster (Added changes approved on May 3rd to policy.)
- No person may occupy the MakeICT Makerspace outside of officially posted event times except for the following:
- Members in good standing who are in possession of a key to the makerspace that has been granted in accordance with the Key Policy.
- Guests of members with keys, as described in the Guest policy.
- All members and guests must obey all Standing rules and policies.
- All members and guests must have a signed waiver on file before using any equipment in the makerspace, and must have the appropriate authorizations for any equipment that requires authorization, as specified in each area access policy.
- People who have been asked to leave the space by security, and people who have had keys revoked, may only be present as guests of security officers or board members.