Becoming a MakeICT member is an easy way to support this community effort and resource. You will help awesome people do awesome things. There are a few steps to getting in an making the most of your membership. These can be done in any order:
- Attend a Maker Monday session – This is not mandatory, but highly recommended as it will give you a full rundown of who we are and what we are all about.
- Fill out a waiver – If you attended Maker Monday, you already did this.
- Sign up for membership and have your application approved.
- Check the calendar – Sign up for a class. Please note some classes require that you sign up for the area safety class first.
- Attend a member orientation – After your application has been approved, and you have taken your first class, you are now ready to attend an orientation. This orientation will give you some detailed information that you need to know as an official member. You’ll tour the space, learn about our procedures and expectations. you will also have an informal interview that will let us get to know you. You will then get your member badge.
Highly recommended, but not required for members and non-members alike is to join the MakeICT forum, as that is the main place where discussion of projects, help requests, and things at the space.
Existing members can visit the membership page to manage their accounts.