Becoming a MakeICT member is an easy way to support this community effort and resource. Besides helping awesome people do awesome things, members also enjoy these benefits:
- Members can apply for a key to the makerspace facility, providing 24/7 access to tools, equipment, and space. Learn more about our makerspace capabilities and policies…
- Members are eligible to nominate, be nominated for, and hold positions on the board of directors
- Members can vote on for the board of directors, budget/spending, policy changes, and other topics
- Members may have personal storage space at the makerspace facility (depending on availability)
There are several steps to joining MakeICT and acquiring a key to the makerspace.
- Attend an orientation
- Pay close attention to the calendar to make sure you can get into applicable safety classes for the equipment you’re wanting to use
- Apply for a key
- Pay dues (using the form below)
Once your key application is completed, it can be turned in to one of our security volunteers who will assign a key to you.
Highly recommended, but not required for members and non-members alike is to join the MakeICT forum, as that is the main place where discussion of projects, help requests, and things at the space.
Existing members can visit the My Membership page to manage their accounts.